Terms & Conditions
License to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, Ehobroc and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download (for caching purposes only), and print pages, user manuals, or other product information from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms & Conditions. However, you may not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or sell, rent or sub-license material from the website; display any material from the website in public; reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on this website for commercial purposes; edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; redistribute material from this website, except content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful; or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purposes or activity. You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Ehobroc’s express written consent. You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Ehobroc’s express written consent.
In these Terms & Conditions, "your user content" means material (including, without limitation, text, images, and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose. You grant to Ehobroc a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Ehobroc the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Ehobroc or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings, or other similar complaint. Ehobroc reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Ehobroc’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website. Notwithstanding Ehobroc’s rights under these Terms & Conditions in relation to user content, Ehobroc does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
24 Month Product Warranty
Ehobroc guarantees that the products purchased through the official Amazon store in the region of purchase will be without defect in workmanship and material. Warranty is valid only for products operated in the country where the product was purchased. To claim this warranty, the customer must provide proof of purchase. 24 months is defined as exactly two (2) years from the purchase date and cannot be extended.
Exclusions not covered by this warranty include:
1. Any defect, malfunction, or failure as a result of misuse, abuse, improper installation, or use with faulty or improper equipment.
2. A product that is adapted or modified to operate in any country other than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved, or authorised is not covered under this warranty.
3. Damage caused by accident, improper use of electrical power supply, power surges or other external power supply faults, loss of power, failure to provide manufacturer's recommended maintenance, product transportation, neglect, vandalism, environmental conditions, loss of use during any repair process, or disasters outside the control of Ehobroc.
4. Damages to the product due to normal use.
5. No compensation will be given for the loss of the use of the product, inconvenience, loss or any other damages, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of, or inability to use this product.
6. This warranty does not extend to the purchase of opened, used, repaired, repackaged, and/or resealed products; including but not limited to sale of such products on internet auction sites and/or sales of such products by surplus or bulk resellers.
7. Any products or parts which are repaired, replaced, altered, or modified without the prior express, written consent of Ehobroc.
Returns submitted within 30 days of purchase with reasons without fault in the workmanship or material of the product can be subject to a partial refund. Returns claimed under this warranty submitted after one year of use could be compensated with a partial refund.
In no event shall this warranty require more than the repair or replacement of any part or parts that are found to be defective within the effective period of the warranty. If the necessary replacement parts or products are not available, Ehobroc reserves the right to make product substitutions of equal or greater value in lieu of the original model.
This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Ehobroc’s makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Ehobroc’s does not warrant that:
1. This website will be constantly available or available at all
2. The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
3. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial, or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
Ehobroc will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts, or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, use of, or otherwise in connection with this website:
1. To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
2. For any indirect, special, or consequential loss
3. For any losses of business, revenue, income, profits, anticipated savings, contracts, business relationships, reputation, goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data
4. These limitations of liability apply even if Ehobroc has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit, and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Ehobroc’s liability in respect of any:
1. Death or personal injury caused Ehobroc’s negligence
2. Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Ehobroc
3. Matter that it would be illegal or unlawful for Ehobroc to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit its liability
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Ehobroc has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Ehobroc’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Ehobroc’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, and sub-contractors, as well as Ehobroc.
Without prejudice to Ehobroc’s other rights under these Terms & Conditions, if you breach these Terms & Conditions in any way, Ehobroc may take such action as Ehobroc deems appropriate to deal with the breach; including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website, and bringing court proceedings against you.
Ehobroc may transfer, sub-contract, or otherwise deal with Ehobroc’s rights and obligations under these Terms & Conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract, or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these Terms & Conditions.
If a provision of these Terms & Conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.